Masii Medical Centre is a Premier Healthcare provider in Masii sub county, Machakos County.
Through the combined efforts of the excellent team of medical staff from various specialized fields, the medical Centre endeavors to offer quality health services to the community.
The Centre has become a model in diagnostic and patient management where advanced quality services are made available to the community.
The Centre seek to recruit the following:
- Receive written prescriptions or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for drugs.
- Fill bottles with prescribed medications, type and affix labels.
- File prescriptions that have been filled.
- Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients.
- Order, label and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
- Dispense medications and pharmaceutical supplies to patients, nursing stations and other departments.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Observes professional ethics for the benefit of the law, the patient, the relatives of the patient and colleagues.
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technologist from a recognized institution
- Must have a valid practicing license.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and detailed CV by 10th February 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org