MWC is a Human Resource Consultancy firm that provides top notch human capital solutions. We are hiring for the Regional Sales Manager position for our client.
Salary: 300K to 400K
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive continued growth for the product portfolio through the network of agents distributors, and key end users
- Work with sales agents network to deliver top line revenue growth required to meet/exceed regional goals
- Educate, train & develop Sales Agents and end users on products through lunch and learns, demonstrations, job site visits, and field training
- Develop strategic sales programs to deliver profitable regional growth
- Enter, track, manage, and report on projects, opportunities, and territory sales plans using sales tools provided as need be.
- Manage performance of Sales Agents and make changes as warranted.
- Conduct sales objective reviews by product for all agencies and each direct sales person.
- Profile and report on competitive market intelligence, including strengths and weakness
- Identify opportunities for and drive process improvements working closely with functional departments and business units and create standard work.
- Coordinate opportunities to partner with regional specification managers for key accounts within the region
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field, MBA is desirable
- Minimum of 5-10 years of proven electrical industry or related experience
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Demonstration of top notch negotiation skills
- Good problem analyzing and solving capability
- Objective with proper conceptual and analytical skills
Qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of the email should clearly read; Regional Sales Manager
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted