Masii Medical Centre is a Premier Healthcare provider in Masii sub county, Machakos County.
Through the combined efforts of the excellent team of medical staff from various specialized fields, the medical Centre endeavors to offer quality health services to the community.
The Centre has become a model in diagnostic and patient management where advanced quality services are made available to the community.
The Centre seek to recruit the following:
- Receive patients at the Clinic after registration and take the patient’s vitals carefully and accurately.
- Participates fully in patient care.
- Examine patients and have all lab tests done and results carefully read.
- Ensure availability of equipment/instruments that may be required for testing and treatment.
- Ensure high level of cleanliness in the area the nurse is operating in to avoid infections.
- Work closely with other nurses and the medical social workers in providing advice to patients concerning diet, hygiene, and how/methods for taking the medicines.
- Prepare and present timely comprehensive care and nursing reports management as may be required.
- Ensure patient information is treated and handled with highest confidentiality.
- Carry out health education sessions in the department/unit and conduct orientation for newly admitted patients and new staff.
- Coordinate patients care with other departments both in and outside the ward/unit
- Interpret reports, investigations and make nursing diagnosis appropriately.
- Monitor/assess performance of self and others to make improvements or take corrective actions.
- Dispose of hazardous and non-hazardous waste to minimise cross – infection in line with established procedures.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Diploma in KRCHN from a recognized institution
- Must have a Registration Certificate from Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Must have a valid practicing license.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and detailed CV by 8th February 2021 to email@example.com