Job Title: Sales and Service Support Executive
Doctor Plumbers Limited is a Private Limited Company and Its business scope includes maintenance in Plumbing , Sanitary ware maintenance, Drainage, Fire Fighting System maintenance, maintenance of Boilers, Sprinkler systems maintenance, ventilation systems maintenance, Air conditioning systems maintenance and Regular Service maintenance.
We are looking for a committed individual to fill the position of Sales and Service Support Executive.
Sales and Service Support Executive Responsibilities:
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports.
- Recording sales trends and liaising with other managers to develop sales strategies.
- Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
- Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
- Scheduling customer meetings and conferences.
- Monitor and manage online sales platform
- Achievement of target sales of Kshs 30 Million per year
- Training Plumbers with an aim of turning them into professionals.
- Search and register as many plumbers as possible to the online portal.
Skills and Qualification:
- A Bachelor or Associate’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Experience in administration and high-volume office work may be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
All qualified candidates are required to send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th February 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.