Job Title: Sales Manager – Customer Experience Solutions
Gross Salary: 100K Plus Commissions
Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider dealing with various systems including Queue Management, Visitor Management, Time & Attendance and Electronic Security Systems.
They seek to hire a result-oriented Sales Manager who will be tasked with selling the company’s customer experience software.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry researching and analyzing sales options.
- Listen to customer requirements and make compelling presentations in order to make a sale.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide support information and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, markets activities and competitors.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state of the art practices and participating in professional societies.
- Ensure that personal targets are met and exceeded
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably selling customer experience solutions
- Knowledge of different customer experience/feedback solutions
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager – Customer Experience Solutions) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday 9th February 2021.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.