Job Title: Sales Manager – Visitor Management Solutions
Salary: 100k plus commission
Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider dealing with various systems including Queue Management, Visitor Management, Time & Attendance and Electronic Security Systems.
They seek to hire a motivated and result-oriented Sales Manager who will be tasked with ensuring increased revenues for the business.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry researching and analyzing sales options.
- Listen to customer requirements and make compelling presentations in order to make a sale.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide support information and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, markets activities and competitors.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state of the art practices and participating in professional societies.
- Ensure that personal targets are met and exceeded
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 3-4years’ experience in a similar role preferably selling security solutions
- Knowledge of SecuViz will be an added advantage
- Fluency in usage of tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
If you possess the necessary skills and qualification, send us your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Sales manager – Security Solutions) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 9th February 2021.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.