Job Title: Site Engineer – Roads & Infrastructure Projects
Gross Salary: 280K – 350K
Our client is a well-established international company in the engineering and construction industry, currently working on various infrastructure projects in the country.
They seek to hire a well-experienced Site Engineer tasked with working with engineers and contractors to ensure projects completion within stipulated timelines.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
- Plan and efficiently organize the site in order to meet agreed deadlines;
- Ensure all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
- Check technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervise contracted staff
- Monitor project progress to ensure it meets agreed specifications, budgets and/or timescales
- Liaise with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Provide technical advice and solving problems on site
- Prepare site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Ensure that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
Skills & Qualifications
- BSc in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8 years of experience in managing road construction projects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to lead a team
- Confident decision making ability.
- Project management skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Site Engineer – Infrastructure Projects) to email@example.com on/before Monday 22nd February 2021.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.