Job Title: Stationery Sales Representative
Gross salary: 40k plus commissions
Our client is a stationery supplier, supplying to institutions and industries in the private sector.
They are looking for a results-oriented Sales Representative who will be responsible for closing corporate sales, meeting set monthly sales targets and ensuring good customer interface with their clients as well as relationship management within the entire sales cycle.
- Meet set sales monthly targets
- Collection of payments as they fall due based on clients’ credit terms.
- Engage potential customers in dialogue that opens opportunities.
- Commit to departmental and individual quotas/goals.
- Meet company expectations for excellent customer service.
- Provide information regarding product/service in an engaging manner.
- Answer all customer questions honestly and accurately.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree or diploma preferably in Sales or Business-related field.
- Must have worked as a Sales staff in a busy Stationery distribution and wholesale firm with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- A personable and friendly tone of voice.
- Ability to handle being rejected by customers and remain calm and collected.
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
- Proficiency in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and/or CRM.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Stationery Sales Representative) to Jobs@corporatestaffing.co.ke before Saturday 20th February 2021.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.