Job Title: Boiler Operator
Industry: Food Processing Company
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary: KShs 30,000 – 35,000
Job Location: Nairobi
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate the boiler machine
- Perform routine maintenance on the equipment
- Use hand or power tools when performing tasks like replacing defective valves, filters, or steam gauges on a heating system
- Operators test the boiler water and balance it with chemicals, if needed
- Keeping safety at the forefront, boiler operators will watch the system during operation and attend to any additional problems.
- Once all is in working order, they will record their service data in logs
- Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the business.
- Undertake any other tasks or duties as required by your line manager.
- Liaise with Coordinator to establish requirements
- Conforming to health and safety procedures and policies
- 1-2 years’ experience as a boiler operator in a food processing company
- Diploma in a related technical field
- Effective communication skills, reporting and analyzing skills
- Good computer skills
- Team player, action oriented, very flexible, self-driven attention to details
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.