Job Vacancy: Credit Officer
Bridge Capital is a medium sized company that has been in existence for over 13 years.
The company mission is to transform businesses to create wealth and jobs through provision of credit and business development services.
The company focus is to support medium enterprises to take advantage of business opportunities by timely access to credit and business advisory services.
About Debt collection officer position
The company has a vacancy for an experienced credit officer.
The following are the key duties related to this position:
- Build and manage a high performing loan portfolio
- Market and get quality clients
- Promote the company brand and products
- Conduct loan appraisal and approval processes
- Collect loan principal and interest on time
- Maintain updated client databases
- Conduct clients site visits
- Provide weekly and monthly progress reports
- Effectively work with service providers to collect loans that are not performing
- The candidates must meet the following qualifications.
Qualifications and work experience
- A business degree from a recognized higher learning institution
- A diploma in business or cooperative management studies with experience of not less than 5 years in lending
- Experience in credit lending and debt recovery for not less than 5 years
- Must demonstrate a track record of good performance in previous jobs
Other job-related qualities
- Honesty and integrity are the most important values related to this job
- Work with minimum supervision
- Ability to make good decisions and remain accountable
- Ability to maintain all documents related to recoveries
- Team work with other officers is critical
Send not more than two pages of your CV and no other attachments.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th May 2021.
If you do not hear from us by 15th June 2021 consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.