Job Title: Fleet Supervisor – Juba
Location: Juba, South Sudan
Report To: Chief Operations Officer
Our Client is a Group of Companies; it has proudly diversified into Construction, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Food processing, Microfinance and Real estate industries.
They seek to hire a Fleet Supervisor who will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of vehicles to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Perform ongoing inspection and daily preventative maintenance activities on all Company vehicles and equipment
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly fuel, coverage and maintenance reports giving highlights of any abnormalities and variances and the corrective actions
- Respond to requests relating to service calls and maintenance needs/ problems in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure proper planning and scheduling for all vehicle inspections, insurance and timely repair and maintenance to ensure there are no downtimes that could affect business operations
- Oversee implementation of policies and procedures applicable to fleet, maintenance and inventory operations, including safety and training
- Ensure proper management of the company drivers and the in scheduling deliveries and goods returned to ensure efficiency and optimization of operations
- Ensure the fleet and personnel budget is maintained and managed so that there are no cost overruns and there is labor productivity
- Supervise and control order picking, goods in, goods out operations to ensure accuracy with minimum handling and stock damage.
- Ensure that all relevant procedures, SOPs and routines are followed and adhered to in line with the company policy, procedures and requirements
Professional and Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in automotive engineering, procurement, supply chain, logistics, transport management or related degree
- 5+ years’ experience in managing a large fleet and drivers in an established organization
- Preference will be given to those who have worked in Juba
- Excellent data analysis skills with good knowledge in Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Experience in fleet management software and ERP knowledge required
- Understanding of vehicle statutory requirements and traffic laws
Kenyan and Ugandan Nationals are encouraged to apply
NB: Must have experience working in Juba & willing to relocate to Juba
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Fleet Supervisor – Juba) to email@example.com before 11th May 2021.