Our client is a leading Middle-level Real Estate Company based in Nairobi that offers solutions in areas of property sales / acquisiton, property / facilities management & property valuation services.
They seek to hire highly qualified, self-driven, aggressive and result-oriented professionals in the below position.
Property & Facilities Manager
The incumbent will be reponsible for overseeing the day to day management of the properties under their portfolio, revenue collections, management of clients relations as well as onboarding new clients for sales, letting or property management.
- Relationship management- Owners & Tenants liaison
- Developing and implementing tenant retention and owners retention practices
- Ensuring 100% occupancy of let properties at all times
- Facility maintenance through supervision of caretakers and sourcing/managemet of contracters/service providers
- Proper lease & contract adminisstration ensuring compliance by all parties
- Updating Owners/landlords of status of their properties
- Effective management of the Service Charge Account through ontime collections of service charge payments, ensuring proper utilization of funds while maintaining value
- Acquisition of new clients for letting/Sale & Management
- Weekly and monthly reports on facilities, operations and income generation.
- Academic qualification in Land Economics, Real Estate or its Equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in the Real Estate Industry as a property/facilities manager
- Excellent customer service and contract management skills
- Strong business development and acquisition skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills with the ability to prioritize and complete tasks to satisfactory levels
How to Apply
Qualified candidates who meet the selection criteria and requirements above to send in their applications with a cover letter and CV through email@example.com indicating the postion applied for, previous and expected salary by 15th May, 2021.