Our client is a leading Middle-level Real Estate Company based in Nairobi that offers solutions in areas of property sales / acquisiton, property / facilities management & property valuation services.
They seek to hire highly qualified, self-driven, aggressive and result-oriented professionals in the below position.
Digital / Social Media Marketing and Sales Executive
The incumbent will be charged with marketing the company and generating sales through various online/social media platforms.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that drives traffic to the company’s digital marketing platforms and its website
- Manage online brand and product campaigns including AD’s to consistently raise brand awareness
- Engage the online community and public in general on our online platforms to convert viewers to sales prospects
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess them in relation to the goals and objectives
- Collaborate with internal teams and property managers to create and optimize user experience
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing and expenditure to ensure returns on investments
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate to maintain competitive advantage
- Degree/diploma in Marketing, Social Sciences, PR/Communication, Graphics design
- At least 3 years’ demonstrated experience in digital marketing/sales with good customer service skills
- Experience as a digital marketer in the Real Estate Industry highly preferred
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, motivate and interests/attracts
- Proven experience in content generation, content marketing, growth, blogging and SEO/SFM
- Knowledge in retargeting/remarketing, display and rich media/video advertising, adobe, photo-shop, editing and design
- Proficiency with website and online platforms, Google analytic tools
- A team player with a positive attitude, highly creative mind and good interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken)
How to Apply
Qualified candidates who meet the selection criteria and requirements above to send in their applications with a cover letter and CV through email@example.com indicating the postion applied for, previous and expected salary by 15th May, 2021.