Job Title: Sales Team Lead (Microfinance)
Job Location: CBD, Nairobi
About the Company: Non-deposit-taking microfinance lending company providing logbook loans, car financing, invoice discounting, LPO financing and insurance premium financing.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Identify & screen potential clients through lead generation.
- Promote and sell company products to potential clients.
- Evaluate client’s risk profile.
- Meet monthly sales targets.
- Prepare weekly & monthly sales reports.
- Advise clients on the required documentation and feedback on expectations
- Recruit, train and run a high performing sales team.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, staff and other partners.
- Ensure client complaint resolution.
- Assist managers in Sales Strategy Development
- Keep informed of new products in the market.
- Ensure excellent customer service.
- Perform ad hoc tasks assigned by management.
- Adhere to various company policies and procedures.
- Must have worked in a similar role.
- 2-3 years’ experience of leading a sales team.
- Previous working experience in an MFI will be highly advantageous.
- Proven experience in selling log-book loans will be an added advantage.
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 11th May 2021.
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process.