Job Title: Security Operations Manager
Nature of Job: Full Time
Industry: Security Company
Salary Range: KShs 50,000 – 60,000
Job Location: Nairobi
Job Summary: Our client, a security firm, is seeking to employ a very experienced security Operations manager with a good background in security management and high levels of integrity to manage all internal security matters, staff and advise the company accordingly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting, orienting, training and supervising security officers on appropriate security rules and procedures
- Security operations manager will be conducting drills to evaluate security responses.
- To oversee the installation of key controls on company equipment and property.
- Security operations manager will plan and coordinate security operations during special or high-risk events
- Review and present reports to management on incidents and security breach.
- Security operations managers will be involved in preparing and controlling budgets for security operations
- Review financial reports to ensure quality of security services.
- Source for new business and follow up on existing clients
- Coordinate all security activities to ensure the customers are satisfied
- Develop and enforce security protocols, policies, and procedures necessary for safeguarding lives and property
- Prepare and control the budget for security operations to ensure delivery of high quality security services
- Oversee the coordination of staff during an emergency situation
- Assign guard duties to security personnel to ensure effective distribution of workload
- Keep track of incidents in order to evaluate them and recommend a course of action
- Oversee the installation of safety alarms within and around building premises of the clients
- Schedule shift patrol to ensure a building/property is guarded at all times
- Implement safety and health policies and procedures to protect employees against workplace hazard
- Develop and manage the processes for securing classified and sensitive information
- Set up key controls on company equipment and facility to limit access to restricted property
- Order the supply of security tools and equipment required in carrying out security operations
- Prepare and present reports of incidents and ways to limit recurrence
- Liaise with public law enforcement agencies and fire department
- At least five years working experience as a security Operations manager in a busy security firm
- Good knowledge of modern security techniques and tools
- Ownership and loyalty
- Experience in recruiting, managing, training and mentoring a security team
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent communicator
- Collaborative and thrive in a team environment where ideas build on one another
- Excited by and open to new ideas and new way of doing things
- Creative and contribute new ideas and ways of improving the team
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.