A prestigious day and boarding co-educational school which offers the Kenya National Curriculum and the British Curriculum is inviting applications from well qualified applicants for the following position by 1st July 2021:
Head of Music
The head of music will be in charge of the Music curriculum including classroom and instrument lessons.
The interested candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum qualification: Degree with at least 3 years teaching experience having handled a KCSE / IGCSE candidate class with exemplary results,
- Level 5 ABRSM qualification will be an added advantage
- Have extra – curricular activities
- Must be registered with TSC
- Certificate of good conduct
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by e-mail together with a detailed C.V., a telephone number and names of three referees to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , cc: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.