Our client, an established Commercial and Conveyancing Law Firm in Nairobi, wishes to recruit a competent HR & Administration Officer.
Primary Responsibility: Support the management by providing technical support in Human Resources Management, and advise the management on likelihood in HR matters, their implications and impact to the business.
- Develop an HR policy framework in line with business requirements and best practice and within the legal framework
- Ensure optimal staffing by regularly reviewing staffing requirements and addressing any imbalances observed.
- Ensure the staff have the skills required by identification of training needs and ensuring the needs are addressed through training.
- Ensure the firm has a system and a mechanism to assess staff performance
- Ensure staff welfare issues are identified and addressed,
- Updating and managing all staff related records, including personnel files
- Ensure compliance with relevant labour laws
- A Bachelor degree in HRM from a recognized University
- A member of IHRM (K) with a current Practicing Certificate,
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy Law firm or service oriented firms
- Hands on experience in design and implementation of HRM systems
- Good negotiator, communicator, and in relationship building
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae indicating current and expected remuneration package to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18/06/2021.