Job Vacancy: Human Resource Officer
Contract Type: Fixed Term National
Who we are: Nutrition International (NI) formerly Micronutrient Initiative, is a Canadian-based International Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) dedicated to the delivery of proven nutrition interventions with a focus on mothers, children, under 5 years, and adolescents.
The vision of NI is a world where everyone, everywhere is free from malnutrition and able to reach their full potential.
Currently, Nutrition International is seeking applications for a high caliber and results-oriented individual with integrity in the position of Human Resource Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The role: Working closely with the Regional Human Resource Manager Africa, the successful candidate will support and facilitate staff recruitment, the management of the human resource management information system, and records in line with Nutrition International’s human resource procedures and guidelines.
What we are looking for:
- You will have a bachelor’s degree in human resources with a minimum of 3 years of experience in human resource management
- Postgraduate diploma in human resource management.
- Must be a member of IHRM.
- Experience in the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Proven track record in capacity building, training and development.
- Experience in management of HR systems and data.
- Ability to lead training and motivate staff with a commitment to capacity building.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivation, positive attitude, and enthusiasm.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of French is an asset.
How to Apply
To apply for this position and for a complete job description, log into https://apply.workable.com/j/BD5DEAE38
Qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and CV by June 22, 2021.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen to participate in the interview process will be contacted.