Our client a law firm is urgently seeking to hire a Litigation Associate to join their dedicated team.
- Drafting and reviewing of litigation documents including Pleadings, notices, affidavits, and correspondence.
- Furnishing legal opinions and advice on diverse areas in the la arising in commercial litigation.
- Consultations with the clients and counsel.
- Reviewing new and other relevant legislation.
- Attending court at the high court, magistrate’s court, and subordinate tribunals.
- Conducting negotiation with a view to settling potentially litigious matters.
- Conducting the administration of lawyer’s practice, including file management and electronic timekeeping.
- Preparing training seminars for junior associates.
- Providing articles, technical notes, and client briefing notes.
Qualifications & Skills
- Holder of current practicing certificate
- At least 2 years post-admission experience with the litigation team of a busy law firm.
- Have good communication, presentation, research, and analytical skills
- MUST have attained second class degree upper-division.
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV and a copy of the degree certificate to email@example.com