The CDN Health department wishes to recruit a highly motivated, result oriented, competent, honest and remarkably talented Radiographer / Sonographer with strong work ethics and passion for excellence.
Job Ref: CDN/HR/018/099/2021
The Radiographer/ Sonographer will work with other staff in the clinical department to maintain an excellent patient care and smooth running of the hospital Radiography department.
- Performing radiological procedures by operating complex medical instruments such as CT scanners, X-ray, ultrasound, and several other imaging devices.
- Producing images of high diagnostic quality.
- Assisting with diagnostic imaging services in Theatres.
- Safeguarding all confidential information concerning patients and their treatment.
- Safeguarding hospital equipment and patient’s property from damage, wastage or loss.
- Effective use of picture archiving and radiological information systems among other duties.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Diploma (Higher Diploma) in Medical Imaging Sciences from a recognized and registered Medical Institution.
- Must be a registered member of the Radiation Protection Board.
- Two (2) years work experience.
- Computer literate.
- Good clinical skills and judgment.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications ( soft copies only), ENCLOSING A DETAILED CV, AND COVER LETTER ONLY to– email@example.com so as to be received by 16th June 2021.
Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in their application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer
OUR MISSION: “To Evangelize through pastoral and Human development”
CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF NAKURU
P.O.BOX 938 – 20100 Nakuru – Kenya,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Tel: 254-051-2211634/5, 0721-492544
Fax: 254-051-2212903 or 2212844