Job Vacancy: Service Delivery Lead, Facility Maintenance
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Looking for a new challenge?
If you are looking for a challenge in a rapid environment in the aviation services industry and are motivated to work in a multicultural company and a position that allows you to put your ideas into practice, this will be an excellent opportunity for you.
Swissport is recruiting for the position of Service Delivery Lead, Facility Maintenance reporting to the Head of Cargo Services based at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
We are seeking a professional with provem track record in service delivery provision that will ead, motivate, engage and inspire all staff across multiple teams to ensure the delivery of great customer experiences in line with Swissport formula.
Applications are invited from candidates to fill the above position.
- Oversee all onsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Investigate and respond accordingly to any reports of faults, breakdowns or malfunctions of office or facility infrastructure.
- Perform caretaker functions for Swissport Cargo Complex towards ensuring that tenant issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Plan and deploy resources to ensure that we are collectively successful by producing daily allocations in line with customers and operations requirements.
- Ensure available resources are used to the optimum level (monitor and control overtime payments within targeted budgets)
- Supervise/control and follow up staff attendance and absence.
- Responsible for the disciplinary process of the team
- Create and maintain a progressive, open feedback culture by managing the performance of employees.
- Maintain, monitor and report on agreed key performance indicators (KPI’s) using all available tools and systems.
- Ensure compliance with all SOP’s and policies in order to meet or exceed regulatory standards and deliver the desired customer service experience.
- Maintain and control activities to ensure work safety, health and environmental protection within the area of responsibility.
Professional Qualification and Experience
- Education: University Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Professional Qualifications- Training in Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Experience: 3 years’ Maintenance of facilities and fixtures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial Acumen
- Good Planner, who pays attention to detail and is a team player.
- Leadership and people management skills
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes.
How to Apply
Application letter and CV ONLY outlining your suitability for this opportunity should be forwarded via email: NBO.Recruitment@swissport.com clearly indicating the position on the subject line.
The Human Resource Manager
Swissport Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 19177, 00501 Nairobi
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available and does not discriminate it its employment decision on the basis of any protected category.
Closing Date: June 16, 2021