Vacant Position: Value Added Services Manager
Reference Number: SM-RB/06/21
Overall Job Purpose: The job holder shall provide essential After Sales Business through Marketing, Procurement and Supply of Value Added Services (VAS).
To manage the order cycle so as to enhance business penetration, development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
Reports To: Auto Head or Head of Business- Country level.
Reportees: Single contributor.
- Setting up frugal body building operations
- Intense knowledge of manufacturing different bodies which the trucking customers would need for their operations and usage.
- Can facilitate sourcing of raw material for these different types of body building activities.
- Can facilitate and get business to workshop and parts on Accidental repairs etc.
- Customise and formulate Maintenance and service plans as well as ensure 40% of the sales of vehicles is through these plans.
- Add other aftermarket product offerings to customers through the parts and workshop, so as to increase the gross margin in After Sales.
- Commencement of Body building operations.
- To start with at least 30% of the fully built solutions to customers should be through in-house body building.
- A delta 20% increase in Maintenance plans/ service plans
- A delta 20-35% of the after sales turnover through accidental repairs / aftermarket product offerings.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or Postgraduate Qualification in Business field, Mechanical Engineering, Sales and Marketing, ICT literate, Supply Chain Management or related field
- 5 years’ hands on experience in body building operations/ tie ups with insurance companies/ panel beaters/ Auto Spares Stores Auto Ancillaries and Value added service Sales business.
- Excellent experience in automobile especially in commercial vehicles segment
- Extensive knowledge of battery/tyres/lubricants sales and warranty procedures.
- Team player; Result oriented and should hold a valid driving permit
- Should be of high integrity and professional
- An in-depth knowledge of automobile area
- Strategic appreciation of the distribution business
- Excellent communications and problem solving and organizational skills
How to Apply:
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for receiving applications is 18th June 2021.