Automotive Field Sales Representative Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Job Title: Field Sales Representative – Automotive
Job Location: Nairobi
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is a leading supplier and distributer of automotive parts and tires in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
They seek to hire an experienced automotive field sales representative to attract new clients, win new accounts, and maximize profitability within his or her sales territory.
- Close new deals at a high rate
- Conduct sales using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Build relationships with existing customers
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent all the brands during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma/ degree in a Sales or Marketing Field
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar position in the automobile industry or 3 years work experience in Sales and Marketing
- Interest in automobile mechanics is advantageous.
- Computer literacy in MS office
- Working Knowledge in CRM system
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Field Sales Representative – Automotive) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th July 2021.