Bancassurance Manager Job in Kenya – Motor Vehicle Insurer
Our client, a leading Motor Vehicle insurer, is looking for a Bancassurance Manager responsible for the delivery and achievement of Bancassurance targets through identification of new opportunities, effective selling and closing sales, excellent customer service, retention of business acquired and execution of operational Bancassurance services to the customers.
JOB PURPOSE and KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive sustainable growth of the assigned portfolio and acquire new business and achieve the set bancassurance business target.
- Effectively create new bancassurance client relationships and partnerships whilst ensuring retention of existing business relationships through high standards of customer service.
- Execution of day-to-day bancassurance operations in the organization
- Champion cross-selling the company’s products delivery of seamless customer service, ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Ensure customer queries and concerns are resolved promptly
- Ensure that bancassurance team maintains accurate transaction records and reports.
- Collection of premiums on all bancassurance business transacted as per laid down procedures.
- Champion bancassurance products training in the company through customer sensitization on bancassurance products.
- Ensure compliance to the organization’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements on all matters bancassurance.
- Act as the primary and principal liaison between the banks and the company in all aspects of bancassurance business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Finance, Business Administration or related field from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- AIIK Diploma/CII Diploma or any insurance related qualification
- 8 years’ work experience with minimum 3 years as a bancassurance manager in the insurance or banking sectors
- Demonstrable consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Possess excellent Insurance and Banking and Market intelligence (local, regional and international)
- Experience in Business strategy formulation and execution
- Excellent selling skills
- High integrity and ethical level; Able to maintain utmost confidentiality of information in their possession
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to network and generate new business and client relationship skills
- Sound knowledge of both Insurance and Banking Industry and products
- Have great attention to detail and able to get things done to completion
Kindly visit: https://www.racg.co.ke/html/?p=jobs to create/update your career profile and submit your application, or send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject “Bancassurance Manager” by COB Friday 6th August, 2021.