Vision Co-operative Business Development and Marketing Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Vision Co-operative Savings and Credit Society Ltd wishes to recruit a highly competent person to fill the Business Development and Marketing Manager position based in Nairobi.
Purpose of the position: Develop and provide leadership in implementation of marketing and communication strategy to achieve the society’s business and corporate strategies.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and review of the society’s marketing vision and strategy.
- Lead the marketing function and identify, analyze and implement new business growth opportunities.
- Conduct marketing research, develop new products and services and /or re-branding current products and services of the Sacco tailored towards clients’ needs.
- Create data-driven and dynamic marketing strategies and tests that deliver against return on investment targets through a segmented customer base across diverse marketing channels.
- Ensure internal control systems are implemented to mitigate risks and enable accountability that will result to acceptable audit rating.
- Develop and update the Sacco’s customer service charter and ensure that the staff adhere to it.
- Responsible for customer relations activities through prompt response to members’ queries.
Qualifications: Education / Knowledge
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Economics, Commerce, or a relevant business-related degree
- Must demonstrate outstanding leadership qualities and professional competence ¡n marketing management.
- Must be result driven who possess a record of accomplishment of developing and rolling out demand driven products.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience preferably in financial sectors such as SACCOs and microfinance institutions.
- Possess valid membership in a marketing professional association or membership in any other related profession.
- Knowledge of accounting, credit, and lending principles.
- Knowledge of SACCO practices and legal requirement will be an added advantage.
- High standards of professionalism, integrity and must be a devoted Christian.
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter including a detailed CV, current and expected Salary, with names of three referees to
The Vision Sacco Manager,
to reach us by July 30, 2021.
Must put Job title (Business Development and Marketing Manager) as the Subject (Only short-listed candidates will be contacted).
Vision Co-operative Savings and Credit Society Ltd, does not use employment agencies nor does it charge money for recruitment, interviews, or medical checks.