Cement Manufacturer Marketing Manager Job in Kenya
Our Client is one of the leading Cement manufacturers looking to immediately fill the following position:
Should have worked in the Industry of Paint / Cement / Drymix, wall-putty, tiles, tile adhesives , grouts, other building material etc
1. Responsible for the development and execution of integrated marketing plans & strategies that will ensure the awareness of the brand across the region.
2. Develop and implement marketing programs, promotional activities, organising events and product exhibitions jointly with the Head Sales & Marketing, Sub Saharan Africa.
3. Managing online marketing through company website, blogs, and social media channels.
4. Identify customer segments, buying behaviour and preferences through the loyalty program by analysing their consumption behaviour and formulating specific initiative.
5. Establish the priorities to meet the requirements of the business and ensure marketing projects and activities are delivered in line with the agreed KPIs, budget and deadlines.
6. Conceptualizing promotional strategies and brand image building events, activities in order to build brand image.
7. Sharing insights (on local level) about consumers, markets, competition and trends to the organization.
8. Carrying out effective research into competitors’ products and other marketing trends.
9. Identify key market opportunities right from dealer, corporate or projects.
10. Create yearly market calendar and budget, including measuring return on investment.
11. Organizing painters’, architects, builders’ seminars.
12. Compiling monthly sales and collection projection against target or every sales person.
13. Writing and proofreading creative copy.
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Good Knowledge of Excel
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- MBA – Marketing or Engineering from Premium Institute
- Language – English & Swahili
- Driving license required
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications to send their CV, indicating past or current and expected remuneration
and clearly indicating the position in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.