HAE Group Administration Support Team Jobs in Nairobi, Kenya
Administration Support Team
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for new team members within HAE Group’s Global Administration Centre based in Nairobi.
The role will provide administration and customer service support to the group’s global sales offices.
The successful candidates would ideally meet the following criteria:
- Educated to College or University level.
- Excellent Communication Skills and Command of the English Language both verbal and written.
- Willingness to learn and develop an understanding of all aspects of Group Activity.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Teams.
- Ability to learn and use multiple different software applications and systems.
- Knowledge of the logistics, airline cargo industry, or accounting background would be welcome, but not essential.
Successful candidates will be required to work on a variety of different tasks / projects which will include airline cargo reservations, quotations, customer service / support, and accounting tasks.
Candidates MUST be able to provide a 5-year checkable work / School history (Without gaps).
Hours of Work: Shifts Covering a 24/7 Rota.
Please send your CV and covering letter explaining how you would meet the criteria in the first instance to:
Closing date: 30th July 2021
NOTE: Please do not send us your CV if you have applied for this position before. It will not be considered.