Head of Corporate Business Job in Kenya – Motor Vehicle Insurer
Our client, a leading Motor Vehicle insurer, is looking for Head of Corporate Business responsible for facilitating cross-functional team collaborations as well as to support executive leadership and stakeholders in developing business strategies, inclusive of long-term goals & objectives, key risk management and driving new business & project initiatives.
JOB PURPOSE and KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of long-term business strategies and identification of strategic growth opportunities aimed at increasing the company’s market share.
- Establish of business performance KPIs, evaluate of overall performance against targets and recommend adjustments where necessary
- Provide leadership in the development of new business lines or projects with the intention to diversification of client base and promotion of new sources of revenue.
- Partner with industry analysts and strategy consultants, when appropriate, to derive maximum value for the company
- Conduct market intelligence to ensure the company is in tandem with industry trends and provide business insights and recommendations.
- Research for possible growth opportunities within the market
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field, Finance or Economics from a reputable institution
- Master’s Degree in strategic management will be an added advantage
- 10 years of relevant work experience in a similar role preferably in the insurance or banking industry
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Effective communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- High integrity and ethical level
- Self-motivated, confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to independently manage assigned portfolio
- Demonstrated track record as a strong team leader, critical thinker, and problem solver with ability to handle multiple projects/workstreams concurrently
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the capability of engaging and influencing others at all levels of an organization
Kindly visit: https://www.racg.co.ke/html/?p=jobs to create/update your career profile and submit your application, or send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject “Head of Corporate Business” by COB Friday 6th August, 2021.