Hotel and Lodges Digital Marketer Job in Kenya
Our client in the hospitality industry is looking for a Hotel and Lodges Digital Marketer responsible for driving revenue through Digital channels, optimizing online performance, and overseeing all E-commerce and Digital activities.
Job Purpose and Key Responsibilities
- Support key digital marketing activities to drive acquisition, retention, and brand awareness (SEO/SEM, display advertising, email marketing)
- Ensure guest communication consistency by connecting the vision, mission, and sense of the brand to all guest interactions
- Understanding of email marketing, including list management, segmentation, nurturing campaigns, and ROI
- Ongoing support of website content using a content management system
- Daily/weekly review analytics to identify areas for optimization; provide detailed reporting for digital campaign efforts
- Implement best practices to increase website traffic and maximize content consumption.
- Benchmark digital activities against the best in the industry; improve digital marketing strategy and tactics to ensure hotels under management outperform the competitive set.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners in the Marketing function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related fields
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, including social media, email, SEO/SEM, and display.
- Experience in Hospitality industry highly preferred
- Experience with social media management platforms
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great understanding of online marketing strategies and tools.
- Content management and web analytics experience are a plus.
- Firm grasp of website management required.
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Professional business presence
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative; proven proactive thinker
Kindly CLICK HERE to create/update your career profile and submit your application, or send updated CV to email@example.com with email subject “Hotel and Lodges Digital Marketer” by COB 31st July, 2021.
NB: Candidates from Mombasa, Kikambala and Kilifi areas are highly preferred.