Urgently Required: Learning & Development Manager
Overall Job Purpose: The L&D Manager will oversee all Learning and development programmes to facilitate the enhancement of skills, competencies and knowledge of employees that are critical for Company growth.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
a) Skills and Competency Development
- Conduct a skills audit to align employees’ career development programs with the desired business strategy of the Company;
- Design and implement skills development and training programmes for all levels of staff; Implement approved programs as per curriculum, monitor delivery of training and evaluate impact to ensure an optimal ROI.
- Plan and monitor LD budget for the above programs and ensure that they are within approved limits;
b) Recruitment & Selection, Onboarding
- Drive recruitment initiatives for junior and middle management positions.
- Guide interviews process for the selection and recruitment of new employees.
- Plan and manage induction and onboarding programs for new staff and interns; and
- Roll out of the onboarding program
c) Performance Management
In liaison with the Chief HRO:
- Lead the implementation of the Company’s performance management system based on approved individual performance Rating Criteria.
- Coordinate performance management programs for the company
- Enhance knowledge and capacity of Managers in conducting performance appraisals for their staff and in the use approved performance management tool;
- Monitor staff productivity and measures to ensure compliance and development of a highly productive workforce
d) Talent Pipeline Development
- In liaison with Chief HR Officer, design and implement appropriate strategies to ensure a steady talent pipeline for Key Role Positions across all functions
- In liaison with Chief HR Officer, develop leadership development programmes and monitor effectiveness for optimal ROI
e) Change Management
- Develop organizational change management programs and implement and support relevant change management initiatives.
- Develop and enforce mentoring and coaching programs for the employees;
- Coordinate career development programs for staff to improve their competences and performance;
- Guide staff on career development and advancement in their respective fields;
- Staff Development Programs
- In liaison with the Chief HR Officer, coordinate management of the graduate trainee, internship and apprenticeship programs
- Initiate, develop and evaluate the efficacy of Leadership development program
f) E-learning & Knowledge Management Program
- In liaison with the Senior Systems Administrator, identify viable relevant knowledge management and e-learning solutions to support the learning and development function in the company.
- Degree in Education, Organizational Development or HRM;
- Higher Diploma in Human Resources/CHRP
- Member of IHRM
- Train of Trainers Certification
- 7-10 years’ work experience; three years as a Learning & Development specialist.
- Experience in the Service/Manufacturing/FMCG industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of working with HR systems/ softwares
- Strong Time and Priorities Management Skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of all the HR functions with the ability to develop, implement and coordinate various initiatives in each of these functions.
- Experience in curriculum and content development
- Significant work experience as a trainer, coach, or training facilitator, preferably in a large corporate environment.
- Significant experience in budget design, implementation and monitoring.
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the job requirements, kindly but urgently email your CV to email@example.com.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learning & Development Manager
Health and Medical
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Urgently Required: Learning & Development Manager Overall Job Purpose: The L&D Manager will oversee all Learning and development programmes to facilitate the enhancement of skills, competencies and knowledge of employees that are critical for Company growth. Main Roles & Responsibilities a) Skills and Competency Development Conduct a skills audit to align employees’ career development programs […]Go to www.jobsinkenya.co.ke for more job details and application process.