Medical Equipment Sales Executive Job in Kenya (85K)
Job Vacancy: Sales Executive
Salary range: Kshs 45,000 – Kshs 85,000
Job Summary: Our client is a leading distributor of medical equipment within the East Africa Region and is seeking to recruit a Sales Executive who will be responsible for achieving annual revenue growth goals for medical, laboratory and pathology equipment.
The successful candidate will report to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Drive the achievement of company revenue growth goals and profitability in assigned territory.
- Plan and execute sales activities, including development of key account strategies, their implementation, and the required coordination of resources.
- Identify target accounts using the methodology provided by management.
- Maintain weekly and monthly reports as required by management.
- Share market feedback with the sales and marketing manager.
- Partner with management to identify, establish and roll out revenue generating marketing strategies to gain market share in assigned territory.
- Respond and resolve customer questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Maintaining updated knowledge on the industry and competing products
- Minimum of Higher Diploma. Bachelor’s degree is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years of medical equipment sales experience
- Strong conceptual and consultative strategic selling skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve sales targets.
- Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Candidate should be a team player and be adaptable.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage time effectively and have interpersonal savvy.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and represent the company with high integrity, ethics, honesty, loyalty, and professionalism.
How to Apply
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th July 2021.
Indicating Sales Executive on the Mail subject.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.