NAVISION Finance & Supply Chain Lead Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Job Vacancy: NAVISION Finance & Supply Chain Lead
Company Description: Our client is a Microsoft Certified Implementation Partner which is focused on organizational operational excellence using management consulting around ERP implementations.
The company was founded in the year 2013 and is headquartered at Dubai, UAE.
Our client is primarily focused on Distribution and Supply Chain based businesses.
Job Objective / Purpose: Lead the NAV/BC implementation project and manage the team.
Scope of Role
Reports to: Delivery Manager
Travel requirements: Yes
1. Business requirement gathering for Finance and SCM module
2. Discuss the customizations with technical and test the development once completed.
3. Conducting CRP, Training and UAT
4. Go-Live and Post Go-Live activities.
5. Managing the project and co-ordinating with customer & project manager
6. Submitting Project Status Report to Customer
7. Support existing customers
- NAV/ BC experience on Finance and SCM module.
- At least 2 end to end implementations
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification in computer science or any other related field.
- 4 to 8 years of experience preferred.
- Excellent presentation, communication and spoken English skills
- Responsive, proactive and objective with the communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, adaptable
- Good Analytical skills
- Multitasking skills
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage tasks
Competencies and Key Attributes
- Works harmoniously with others to get a job done;
- responds positively to instructions and procedures;
- able to work well with staff.
- Demonstrates self-awareness, self-control, motivation, empathy, social skills and group work skills.
Professionalism / Judgment
- Acts with integrity.
- Identifies/addresses problem areas before they escalate.
- Solves problems courageously and creatively.
- Makes good use of resources.
- Accountable & takes ownership.
- Follows all company standards.
- Seeks out opportunities to improve.
- Respects and maintains the confidentiality of the organisation’s data and of client’s database.
- Personally responsible; completes work in a timely, consistent manner;
- works hours necessary to complete assigned work;
- is regularly present and punctual;
- arrives prepared for work;
- is committed to doing the best job possible;
- keeps commitments.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th July 2021.
Clearly indicate the exact position (NAVISION Finance & Supply Chain Lead) applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.