Job Title: Production Supervisor – Plastics
Nature of Job: Full Time
Industry: Plastics Manufacturing
Salary: KShs 80,000.00
Job Location: Nairobi
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, review and implement company policies, procedures and practices that support attainment of company goals and objectives in respect of production of products;
- Utilization of the company’s available resources to follow-up and achieve targets in respect to the overall targets of the day;
- To research and develop new products in relation to the company’s capacity and available resources;
- Developing an action plan to make the targets viable
- Evaluating / adjusting on products formulations to make them cost effective and compete well at the same time maintain the required quality
- Educating the other staff members on good manufacturing practices
- Ensuring workforce discipline is maintained within the set working hours and regulations by liaising with the production supervisors
- Evaluation on the cost of production both direct and indirect on frequent basis to enable running at minimum cost levels and still producing quality goods
- Presentation and preparation of reports which are submitted to the Board of Directors for further action plan
- To seek assistance from the Board of Directors or immediate boss in terms of administrative or management problems
- To control and reduce on the rejection sale at all levels of operations and to be responsible for accountability (liaising with the Quality controller)
- Reporting all sales issues to the MD on behalf of the sales team
- Carry out any other duties at the request of the Managing Director as may be assigned from time to time
Key Results Area and Qualifications
- Diploma / Degree in any Engineering field
- Experience. At least 5 years relevant experience in a busy plastic manufacturing company
- Key skills and qualities. Good communication and reporting skills, good analytical skills, self-driven and result oriented.
- Improvement of production efficiency and yields per batch per day
- Reduction of production costs and utilization of raw materials
- Development of new products ranges
- Maintain and sustain product quality within acceptable market standards
- Maintain and optimize staff levels within acceptable labour cost levels
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com.
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Production Supervisor - Plastics
Engineering and Technical
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Job Title: Production Supervisor – Plastics Nature of Job: Full Time Industry: Plastics Manufacturing Salary: KShs 80,000.00 Job Location: Nairobi Duties and Responsibilities Develop, review and implement company policies, procedures and practices that support attainment of company goals and objectives in respect of production of products; Utilization of the company’s available resources to follow-up and […]Go to www.jobsinkenya.co.ke for more job details and application process.