Schneider Electric Field Services Channel Sales Manager Job in Kenya
Who are we and what we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company that is passionate about its people. Our people vision says, Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We are proud to promote purpose, diversity, inclusion, learning and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work and we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
Field Services Channel Sales Manager – Secure Power (UPS, Cooling, AVR, Batteries)
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Field Services Division for the role of Field Services Channel Manager-Secure Power (UPS, Cooling, AVR, Batteries). Secure Power as a Service: An Outcomes-Based Service for Critical Power and Cooling applications for Data Centres.
Schneider Electric Critical Power & Cooling Services provide the expertise, services, and support you need for your building, industry, power, or data center infrastructure.
Job Purpose: The position is responsible for sales within the assigned channels in order to develop the business with them. Its responsible for selling all the components that goes into the Data Center.
Key duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implement the local strategy in a country or group of countries, in line with global strategy recommendations
- Achieve Field Services revenue and growth targets for indirect approach
- Understand the channel country landscape
- Develop partner account profiles and executes the sales plan
- Establish revenue and growth targets with the selected channel partners
- Identify and contact potential customers or prospects, either existing or new, and select appropriate channel
- Secure customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing channel activities with the customer (orders, delivery..)
- Support the development of partners skills & capabilities to support our offers and use our opportunity management tool (BFO or PRM) to monitor pipe
- Provide monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner
- Prepare sales quotations and proposals with the quotation team, in respect of Field Services expected margin
- Run regular review with channel partners as per selected program, in conjunction with Field Services Partner Program Leader
- Manage partner life cycle, termination contract or renewal
- Work closely with Inside Service Sales Representatives to maximize business opportunities.
- “Feed” the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs
- Educate channel partners on all SE products and services
- Coordinate and/or attend trade shows and marketing/sales seminars for channel partners as neede
- At least 3 years of related experience within markets segments and industry(Critical Power & Cooling Services )-UPS,Cooling,AVR,Batteries
- Prior channel sales experience- Critical Power & Cooling Services
- Inside sales experience is an added advantage
- Networking – build and sustain an active network of both customer and internal company contacts to understand business processes and opportunities. Identify key decision makers, create and build relationships.
- Drive for Results – strong will to compete and win and achieve in business environment.
- Must have demonstrated negotiation skills, be a self-starter, and a strong closer.
- Passionate, High Responsibility, Strong personality, Proactive mind-set, and a team player
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the channel partners and the customers. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including C-level customers
- Thorough knowledge of Schneider Electric services offers throughout the Asset Management Life Cycle of the product.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM related tools.
- Excellent organizational skills
How to Apply:
Benefits: Schneider Electric believes in rewarding and recognizing employees who contribute to the success of the Company. Our rewards programs are designed for employees who are aligned to our strategy, engaged and successfully contributing to the organizational goals. These philosophies, as well as our desire to care for you and your family, form the basis of our Total Rewards offer.