Schneider Electric Power Products Offer Manager Job in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Power Products Offer Manager
Reporting to the Marketing & Prescription Leader East Africa, the Power Products Offer Manager role falls within the Marketing and Business Development Division
Who are we and what we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company that is passionate about its people. Our people vision says, Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. We are proud to promote purpose, diversity, inclusion, learning and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work and we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
Your Mission: The mission of this role is to develop and manage the Power Products offer in addition to providing first line of technical support Schneider Electric’s Power Product partners, acting as the primary point of contact for all aspects of the Marketing mix, Product, Price, Promotion & Place. The holder will provide strong technical and commercial support for their offers to the Schneider Electric sales/commercial teams and the Schneider Electrics’ Partners, maximizing the competitive advantage their offer delivers.
The person must possess in-depth technical knowledge of Power Product technologies and should have a strong understanding of the commercial environment for the building automation business. They will work closely with Business Unit contacts in the Line of Business contributing to product development and enriching and sharing analysis of the local market environment and sales performance.
Your Role – Magic happens when you bring great people together
Define, develop and manage the offer strategy for Power Products business unit in the East Africa region
1. Get a clear and updated understanding of the Offer’s environment:
– Evaluate periodically the market & the competition landscape.
– Identify the trends impacting the market.
– Feed the Annual sales & Marketing Plan.
– Meet end users and channels in their day to day lives.
2. Get a clear and updated understanding of our Offers’ performance:
– Monitor our business (turnover, volume, profitability, market shares …….)
– Review the offers’ quality level & contribute to global quality improvement
3 Define and manage the marketing mix of the offer:
- Define with the LOBPower Products Offer Manager the offer road-map evolution according to the gaps in: Features, quality, availability….
- Ensure compliance with standards, profitability targets, quality.
- Manage and up-date all data (new ref, OPS, O2….)
- Optimize stock keeping.
- Define and release the discount matrix.
- Set, Monitor & review price positioning
- Continually monitor and review strategic references and delta prices.
Place (End Users & Channels):
- Work with all Channel Managers to maximize availability of the Offer through all available channels.
- Constantly evaluate the effectiveness of the existing channels and scan the marketplace for new channels (E-Commerce, consumer retail…..)
- Work with end user and specifier teams to secure specification.
- Define and up-date the killer phrases, USP’s, Value Propositions.
- Co-work with the communication team to up-date strategies, tools, promotions, messages…
- 4 Support Operational Marketing in the growth action deployment:
- Define and realise all material for sales and promotions (documentation, training, content, …)
- Manage the global commercial forecast (SIOP process)
- Give all required support for key equipment and solutions tenders.
5. Optimize stock keeping (O² process):
6. Specific Processes
- PEP: Product Evolution Process
- PWP: Product Withdrawable Process
- Pricing: Price Management Process
- O²: Offer Optimization Process
- Technical Diploma/ Degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar role/environment
- Knowledge of the East African market, especially MV and LV equipment business
- Knowledge of business operations and process operations.
- Access software knowledge (pivot file).
- Knowledge of CRM databases, Network, Windows, etc.
- Knowledge of Schneider Electric Business (customers, products, etc.) is advantageous.
How to Apply