SoftIQ Technologies ERP Consultant Job in Kenya
Vacant Position: ERP Consultant (Entry Level)
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Role Purpose: SoftIQ Technologies Ltd is an ICT Company specializing in enterprise business solutions and automation of various industries such as Retail, Hospitality (Restaurants & Hotels), Construction, Service Industry, Distribution, Manufacturing, Petroleum, Saccos and Learning Institutions.
We are currently looking for a results-driven ERP Consultant with a passion to learn Enterprise Solutions and deliver on given tasks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct ERP Training and Implementation
- Prepare Help Documents for various Modules
- Perform system upgrades, setup and installation
- Consulting on Hardware and Network related issues
- Integrations and Customizations of the ERP System
- Generate revenue from Consultancy work
- Respond to support issues within our agreed SLA Response Time
- Record all Support issues to the Help Desk Software
- Resolve all support issues and communicate the same to the client
- Escalate any unresolved support issues to the Support Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Diploma in ICT
How to Apply
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Applications should be sent via email by the latest 30th July, 2021.
Please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts.
Apply through email@example.com and Quote the job title in the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.