Technical Proposal Writer Job in Nairobi (40K)
Job Title: Technical Proposal Writer
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary: KShs 40,000.00
Job Location: Nairobi
Job Summary: A client is seeking to recruit a presentable, confident and detail oriented team member to create onsite visit reports, technical proposals and write content for business proposals. This candidate will also be expected to follow designated timelines that are set together with the clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use company templates for proposals in order to maintain a sense of consistency within the department
- Work closely with the Chief of Sales and client to ensure deliverables in the proposal and contract as adhered to as stipulated against timelines. Requires putting specific actionable steps in
- Gantt Charts for clients.
- Conduct site visits and document any necessary information collected from the client.
- Document each conversation with the client – note keeping.
- Ensure to update client information onto CRM and document each conversations including the ones that Chief Sales Officer had with client
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, training team, marketing team, lead sorter, dating team) to address customers’ needs
- Writing and editing technical proposal content for prospects, meeting timeline, and submit all required documents
- Support writing content for newsletters for corporate clients
- Meet deadlines by being capable of prioritizing responsibilities and balancing your workload
Key Skills and Experience
- At least 1-2 years’ work experience in customer service with high performance
- Previous experience in customer service for complex products or services (as opposed to physical products like FMCG). Example segments include facility management, security, IT.
- Detail oriented with documentation
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree
- Preference for individuals with writing experience
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Competent in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communicator
- Creative and contribute new ideas and ways of improving the team
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work in multicultural environment
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and strong work ethic
- High regard for time management
- Willingness to take additional areas of responsibility relevant to the role
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.