Techsavanna Talent Acquisition Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Manager
Reports to: HR Lead
Job Location: Nairobi
- Drive entire recruitment process from sourcing to offer process (including offer approvals & negotiations) and on-boarding.
- End-to-end Talent Acquisition process ensuring a superior candidate and Hiring Manager experience and strong collaboration with our shared services team.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Work with recruitment agencies to successfully recruit all key/required skills into the organization within agreed SLA aligned to approved workforce plans
- Act as a talent advisor and influence and guide the business with knowledge, insights and expertise of external markets.
- Conduct intake meetings with Hiring Managers to confirm the desired profile and develop a sourcing strategy for the open position. You drive progress and you always have
- Drive a high volume of roles, stay connected to a robust pipeline of candidates, maintain long-term candidate relationships, and energetically sell the role and MPA mission and brand
- Develop diversity of business talent pools on gender, physically challenged
- Review against all vacancies within account managed, our internal talent pool to place ready now talent into vacant roles before going out for external recruitment
- Create an exceptional experience along the entire candidate journey
- End-to-end responsibility for the recruitment system, data quality and compliance.
- Manage relationships with external providers including recruiting firms, institutions of higher learning, background checkers etc.
- Produce reports and statistical data as required to include weekly reporting on recruitment initiatives, talent identified and placed and challenges faced; Monthly reports – against workforce plan and other key performance indicators
- Oversee the continued roll out of a consistent Performance Management process that focuses employee efforts on the achievement of business goals and attainment of requisite skills/competencies to sustain profitable growth.
- Administer talent processes which focus on building bench strength to meet current and future business needs. In this regard, define critical roles for succession planning as well as facilitate and support succession planning initiatives and deliberately build strong talent benches for such roles.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Proven recruiting track-record within the technical area, and/or IT segment
- You can effectively manage ambiguity and coordinate the efforts of multiple roles to manage efficient processes with high delivery quality
- digital savvy and an overall strong knowledge about virtual recruitment
- Solution-oriented, with the ability to build relationships across cross-functional teams with diverse skill sets and experience levels
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and motivated with the ability to work successfully across many cultures
- Exceptional stakeholder management, able to work closely with the team as well as independently
- Strong relationship skills; strong communicator Commercially savvy/ability to navigate a matrixed, complex & international organization
- Be willing to work with different time zones
- Exposure to talent analytics and talent management approaches coupled with good numeracy skills.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and Higher National Diploma in HRM
- CHRP-k will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated experience in performance management tools
- Extensive experience in conducting competency-based interviewing and assessment centers as selection tools
- Experience in coaching staff and line managers on best recruitment and selection principles/practices and interviewing skills
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Excellent Excel data manipulation skills and PowerPoint presentation.
Key performance indicators
- Robustness of talent pipelines
- Succession plans for business-critical positions
- 100% recruitment of required skills within agreed SLA’s
- Diversity of staff in recruitment
- Detailed recruitment and placement reports and analysis
- Stakeholder feedback
- People Survey Engagement scores
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below: