Our client, an Established Marketing and Communication Company seeks to hire Trade Developers for Nairobi, Eastern, Coast, Mountain, Rift Valley, Nyanza and Western Regions.
The successful candidates will be self motivated, reliable and ethical individuals with a good track record in their previous employment.
Position Title: Trade Developers
- Generate and facilitate orders to ensure consistent monthly growth in revenue in liaison with Sales Representatives
- Ensure availability of stocks
- Ensure stocks are available and products are well displayed
- Adhere to the set retail prices and ensure no expiries in trade occur
- Ensure range selling in the region of operation.
- Assess the Market share/Price, of company products and compare with competitors
- Provide feedback from the trade and respond to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Consistently submit timely and accurate reports
- Recruit and train new agents in the region
- Manage coolers to ensure maximum utilization and are not abused
- Any other duty so assigned.
- A Diploma or Degree in a business related course
- At least (6 months) to one (1) year work experience in a similar position
- Able to work under high pressure
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on tasks to completion with a sense of urgency
- Excellent business acumen
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, and meet the above qualifications send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate the Position Title, Location, Current and Expected salary on the subject line.
Applications must be received by Thursday, 30th September, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.