Job Vacancies: Lubricant Sales Assistants
Industry: Oil and Gas
Location: Nairobi, Western, Coast & Central
Budget: Kes 25,000 retainer with commission on target.
Our client, a leading distributor of fuel and lubricants is seeking to recruit Lubricant Sales Assistants.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Retailer Recruitment
- Recruit retailers and convert counter sales to IBMO.
- Sell into the retailers the entire portfolio available
- Super Dealer Recruitment
- Recruit super dealers – brand champions and brand ambassadors among the retail segment that shall be focused on solely IDEMITSU Brand.
- Regional Retail Mapping
- Collect data for the retail and dealer outlets – name, phone, address location etc.
- Regional Mechanics (Garage) Mapping
- Collect data for the mechanics – especially in the highstreets areas – name, phone, garage etc.
- Sell out of IBMO to the entire sales channels available – retail, dealers, walk ins, cold calls, van sales etc.
- Ensure that the Idemitsu brand is on the shelves and highstreets of the towns of operation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in business related course
- At least 2 years comparable experience in lubricant sales.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- High customer orientation
- Good Knowledge of Lubricants
- Technical/Automotive background an added advantage
To apply, send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4th Sept 2021.
Clearly indicate the exact position (Lubricant Sales Assistant) applied for, your minimum salary expectation & preferred Region on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.