Our client, in the manufacturing sector seeks to hire a Painting Supervisor who will be required to ensure that quality production of a wide range of paint as well as oversee a team of painters to help ensure operations run smoothly and projects are completed promptly.
The job holder will work in industrial settings and supervise teams working in interior and exterior painting areas.
- Prepare the weekly production plan and ensure to meet the plan
- Prepare the plan order and receive the material as per plan order
- Monthly Raw Material reconciliation
- Ensure high machine availability and performance to improve the OEE
- Ensure machine is running as per SOP
- Daily allocation of machine attendants/General worker
- Organize daily meetings lead the team to accomplish daily plans
- Supervise and coordinate production & mould changeover, shutdown, monitoring of daily preventive maintenance
- Ensure that daily activity is done and activity boards are also updated
- Verification of daily machine counters and submits to ICT Team for stock upload
- Diploma / Degree in a relevant field
- At least 3 year’s relevant quality inspection activities
- Must have experience working in a paint manufacturing company
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues and manage multiple priorities
- Good reporting skills
- Computer literate
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Painting Supervisor on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.