Bible Translation & Literacy (BTL) E.A
Opportunity to Serve: Catering and Accommodation Manager
Bible Translation and Literacy-Christian International Conference Centre (BTL-CICC) Ruiru is seeking to recruit a dynamic, innovative, and highly motivated born-again Christian with a good Christian standing, demonstrated spiritual maturity, Team Spirit, Integrity, and a calling to serve to fill the position below.
Catering and Accommodation Manager
The role manages the daily activities of the organization’s food, beverage, and housekeeping functions.
Oversees food, beverage, and housekeeping inventory and budget controls.
Assists the Centre manager in day to day running of the conference centre in adherence to quality and safety standards.
Assists in the planning and coordination of special events.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supervision. Supervises all the activities taking place in the catering and accommodation department.
2. Staff Management: Ensures proper management of staff members in the department.
3. Guest Relations. Ensures that all the guest concerns are handled appropriately.
4. Performance Management: Ensures Regular review of staff performance and feedback.
5. Revenue Management: Exceeds revenue targets in the departments.
6. Cost Management. Ensures that costs are within the budget.
7. Reports: Provides daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required.
Qualifications and Skills
a. Degree in Hospitality / Hotel Management.
b. Good Computer skills and conversant with hotel software
c. Certificate in Housekeeping will be added advantage.
d. At least three years working as a Restaurant Manager or Food and Beverage Manager in a reputable hospitality establishment.
e. Self-motivated, persistent, resolute, and able to deliver without close supervision.
f. Other skills: Communication, leadership, organizational, problem solving and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Applications with a detailed CV, copies of certificates, and three referees (Professional, Social and Church), Office and mobile telephone contacts for both applicant and referees be emailed (Preferred) or posted to reach the under-mentioned by Friday 3rd December 2021
Human Resources Manager
Bible Translation and Literacy E.A
P.O Box 44456 – 00100
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted