Job Title: Electrical Technician
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary: KShs 25,000 – 30,000
Job Location: Nairobi
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Focusing on factory operational efficiencies for lines allocated
- Updating weekly and monthly figures on the Continuous Improvement Board
- Operating processing machinery, maintaining and troubleshooting
- Managing visual displays on allocated lines and machines
- Maintaining and updating machine settings on site(machines) and Production Folder
- Cleaning, Inspection and Lubrication of all machines and their records and any other assignment as directed by superior.
- Calculate mean time between failures and mean time to repair and be part of root cause seeking thereof.
- Participate in all problem-solving sessions where machines are involved.
- Ensure that process equipment are maintained clean all the time and update cleaning records.
- Report any product non-conformities as a result of machine failure to the section supervisor, and isolate any affected product to prevent unintended use.
- Maintain proper documentation of all the activities as stipulated in the various SOPs.
- Operate all machinery in production
- Working hand in hand with the Production Planners to prepare weekly production plans
- Ensuring production is executed as per the ERP plan.
- Taking good care of allocated tools and manuals, and conducting monthly audits on the same
- Ensuring targets set on KPIs and Balanced Scorecard are achieved, and preparing reports/analysis on the same
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the superiors.
- Diploma/ Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2-3 years’ experience in a busy food processing company
- Good computer skills
- Experience in process automation will be an added advantage
- Tools and other properties management i.e. ensure working tools and properties handed over are maintained and taken care of
- Team player, action oriented, very flexible, self-driven attention to details
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.