Job Title: General Manager
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary: Kshs. 65,000
Job Location: Kiambu
Duties and Responsibilities
- To achieve Business Plan results as per the set targets and ensure market penetration and sales forecasts are met.
- Develop and implement an effective route to market plans to ensure market dominance of Company products/services.
- Develop goals and objectives that lead to growth and prosperity
- Actively look for new marketing and operational business partnerships
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Create and drive strategies for alcohol distribution
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Communicate strategy and results to the unit’s employees.
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a general manager, with a proven track record in an alcohol distribution company will be an added advantage
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset, and outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Goal oriented, self-motivated with own initiatives
- Creative with strong leadership skills
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted