Exciting Career Opportunities in Financial Services (Non Deposit Taking Credit Microfinace Company)
Our client is a leading non deposit taking Credit Company with an enviable brand presence represented by over 25 branches across the country.
The loan portfolio covers Express Motor (Log Book) Loans, Micro loans, SME loans, Corporate Loans, Consumer Loans and Agriculture Loans.
The company seeks to recruit savvy, innovative, hands on, self driven, result oriented and growth focused professional for the following position.
The branches include: Nairobi CBD 2 Branches, Kawangware, Thika, Thika Road, Ongata Rongai, Ruaka, Kariombangi, Donholm, Meru, Mwea, Embu, Nakuru, Kisumu, Narok,. Eldoret, Mombasa, Kitale, Machakos, Kitengela and Bungoma.
Human Resource Manager
Role Overview: The role will oversee the people management docket and talent matters across the entire organization. The holder will be in charge of ensuring that HR strategy is aligned to the organizational strategy.
Department: Human Resource and Administration
Salary Range: Gross of Kshs 80,000 – 100,000 plus other benefits
Reports to: Managing Director
Number of Position: One (1) Position
Key Role Accountabilities (Duties and Responsibilities)
- Lead people matters by championing HR initiatives and programs across the organization;
- Support business growth through organizational design in liaison with other functional leaders;
- Forecast and analyse talent requirements and provide timely and accurate talent acquisition solutions;
- Support development of clear case for organizational change by providing people oriented desired outcomes with an accurate scope;
- Adeptness to changes happening in the HR field, identifying trends and recommending solutions to improve employee performance, retention, and development and employee value proposition.
- Design, lead, and work closely with functional heads/ HOD’s to ensure HR initiatives/programs are implemented effectively within their respective divisions;
- Working with other senior business leaders to define the organization structure, the establishment and key success factors;
- Facilitating implementation of a feedback mechanism at strategic touch points to enable open discussions of organizational improvement opportunities from staff;
- Promoting HR best practice and full compliance by ensuring all HR practices are in line with local and international statutory and legal requirements;
- Leading the creation of a measurement system and/or tools to assess understanding, buy-in and support of HR change management initiatives;
- Drive and lead a culture of performance by setting up, operationalizing, and managing and reviewing the performance management system in the organization.
- Participating in and leading other HR projects, programs or activities, as assigned;
- Championing the building and maintenance of a positive and result oriented organizational culture across the organization.
- Ensuring smooth handling of HR hygiene matters like discipline, attendance, payroll, medical cover, grievance handling across the institution.
- Ensuring that HR policies and processes are developed, reviewed and documented;
- Performing other HR and related tasks as assigned from time to time.
Person Specification (Qualifications, Experience and Skills)
- Holder of a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or equivalent field from a recognized tertiary institution;
- Possession of HR professional qualifications (HND/Diploma/CHRP) will be an definite advantage;
- Possession of at least 2 years’ HR generalist or Business partnering experience;
- Experience in Financial Services/Banking/Microfinance/Credit industry will be an added advantage;
- Possession of excellent interpersonal and communication skills is desirable;
- Proven track record of success in ambiguous and complex environments;
- A desire to learn and build a career centered on people.
Key Competencies Personal Attributes
- Developing Standards.
- Fostering Teamwork.
- Management Proficiency.
- Promoting Process Improvement.
- Building Relationships.
- People Skills.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in dynamic and rewarding financial services/credit/lending sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
Head of Recruitment
Esquire Consultants Limited
P.O. Box 76883-00620,
Via our placement email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
- Closing date for applications is 10th December 2021.
- Shortlisting will be carried on a rolling basis as applications stream in.
- Our client is an equal opportunities employer.