Exciting Career Opportunities in Plastics Manufacturing
Our client, a leading plastics manufacturing concern, is in the process of filling the following position within the company.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Salary Range: Kshs 40,000 plus gross depending on experience
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum grade 3 technician in addition to formal education
- A holder of Certificate of Diploma in relevant field will be an added advantage;
- At least one (1) experience in the plastic molding industry as a blow and injection molder technician is a MUST;
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair or replace all components of Injection Molding machines, Blow Molding Machinery and equipment. This includes but is not limited to all electrical equipment, hydraulics, mechanical, piping, pumps, and pneumatics in the Molding Department.
- Ability to read schematics and manuals highly desired.
If you meet the criteria for any of the above roles and are interested in making a meaningful career move, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
P.O Box 76883-00620,
Via firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the role you are applying for in the subject line.
- Closing date for applications is 10th December 2021
- Shortlisting will be carried out on a rolling/ongoing basis.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer.