Exciting Career Opportunities in Plastics Manufacturing
Our client, a leading plastics manufacturing concern, is in the process of filling the following position within the company.
Quality Assurance Intern
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Salary Range: No Salary until the candidate is confirmed for the role.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- At least a Diploma or Degree in Quality Assurance, Manufacturing / Production or Processing / Chemical engineering or related field;
- Ability to use vernier calipers, weighing scales and any other test / checking equipment used in the manufacturing/plastics industry.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a busy working environment.
If you meet the criteria for any of the above roles and are interested in making a meaningful career move, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
P.O Box 76883-00620,
Via email@example.com and indicate the role you are applying for in the subject line.
- Closing date for applications is 10th December 2021
- Shortlisting will be carried out on a rolling/ongoing basis.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer.