Our client, a leading telecommunications provider seeks to recruit Shop Team Leaders who will effectively manage all available resources and day to day operations within their assigned Shop in order to maximize retail outlet’s outputs whilst adhering to Company retail outlet policies and procedures.
Reports to: Shop Manager
Locations: Kisumu, Kakamega & Eldoret
- Drive the Revenue & Profitability of the Allocated Shop
- Reports & Sales projections/planning
- Enforce Store Level SOPs
- Manage the shop’s look and feel i.e. merchandising consistent with the brand, uniforms and consistency in animation activities inside or outside the shop
- Manage balance between consignment stocks and DFP sales with an objective of maximising device sales
- Cash management: maintaining accuracy & integrity in cash reconciliations and reporting.
- Audit adherence to policies and procedures and take the necessary actions i.e. Team Training, execute stock takes, customer experience surveys
- Internal & External Stakeholder Engagement
- Customer Centricity – drive Customer experience in-store
- Identify and provide potential sales leads to the relevant stakeholders in Enterprise or Mobile.
- People & Performance management within the Shop allocated – Drive a culture of high performance and accountability.
Qualifications – Academic and Professional
- MUST have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in retail management
- Knowledge of the geographical locations of choice
- Product Knowledge
- Upselling and Cross selling
- Solution Oriented
- Customer relationship management
- Marketing skills
- Customer focus
- Networking and building partnerships
- Influencing and negotiating
- Analytical thinking
- Strategic orientation
- Business Acumen
- Results orientation
- Developing self/others
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Shop Team Leader indicating preferred location on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.