Vivo Activewear Ltd
Job Vacancy: Quality Assurance Specialist
About the position: The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for ensuring Vivo products meet the quality standards set by the company.
Duties include performing visual inspections, recording quality issues, documenting defects to decrease the instance of defects. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, well organized and fosters a “quality culture.”
- Day-to-day work involves careful inspections and the enforcement of quality standards.
- Examining the products in detail to identify sewing, sizing, finishing quality issues
- Developing a workflow for product inspection
- Daily documenting and reporting product or service quality levels defects with design, production and the commercial departments.
- Rejecting items that do not meet with the required quality levels.
- Developing and updating quality guidelines for all products based on samples approved by design.
- Encouraging change and improvement in performance and quality.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in fashion industry.
- Analytical skills.
- Computer competence, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices and defect management practice.
- The ability to make considered decisions and to communicate them effectively.
- Good planning and organization skills
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 3, 2021.
The subject of your email should be “Quality Assurance Specialist’’.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Vivo does not charge for the recruitment process.