AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates.
We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915.
As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to fill the following position;
Antiretroviral Therapy Lead Nurse
Reporting to the Program Manager, the holder of the position will glorify God through provision of quality healthcare services to the HIV infected and affected individuals.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK)
- Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse (KRCHN)
- At least one (1) year working experience in HIV/AIDS care
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
- Should have high level problem solving and decision making abilities
- Should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle high level communication
- Must be a flexible person who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals
- Should demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
- Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
- Must be aligned to the mission and vision of AIC Kijabe hospital
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 25th January 2022.
After sending the email, you willreceive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. Kindly select the external application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.